Update after appointment (:

Everything's happening! It's so exciting!
Went to my appointment, and went to clinical photography for the first time (very strange experience there)
I now also have elastic spacers between my back teeth, that feel very odd, to make room for the brace - which I am getting in 5 days! Yaaay!
There's no point taking a picture of the spacers, seeing as the flash on my camera is pretty naff, and the spacers are pretty small. They are bright blue. Although from a distance they look like misplaced fillings D:
But yes, everything's starting now. After 10 long years I think my orthognathic journey may have finally begun!
Happy Beth! :D :D

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogging my journey through Orthognathic Surgery. Please come along for the adventure! :D :D

Followers


Recent Comments